jueves, 13 de julio de 2017

I'm broken.

I want to be happy again.
I have tried to smile
but when I do it I don't feel real.

I'm tired of crying every night
when everything seems catastrophic
when I feel so alone.

I want to be here again
and live my life to the fullest
like I used to do.

Now listening to Jason makes me...
Nervous? Anxious?
I don't know, I don't feel anything.

But I cry, yes I do.
I have started to cry again
and it doesn't help.

What should I do?
I overthink
I have stupid ideas on my mind.

Yesterday I though I wasn't enough,
tonight I need to ask you
if I am the only one.

I know, it's a stupid question
but my mind needs to know.
At least I've been able to stop myself.

I feel so alone
it didn't used to be a problem,
but now I'm scared.

Sometimes I think
and I believe
that I will be like this forever.

I don't want that.
I want to live again
and feel good things.

I hope everything gets better.
I hope someone could understand.
I hope I could sleep well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario