miércoles, 5 de julio de 2017

Irish man.

They always say that love,
is going to find you again
but I'm not sure.

They always say that
hope is there
and we have to keep going.

What can I say?
I haven't cried since...
I don't remember.

But now I'm in my bed,
the same bed.

But tonight I'm listening to that song,
the same song.

I don't know how I did it.
How... how I could tell you that.

However I'm crying in this moment
and it feels so nice,
finally I can feel something.

Maybe my words are too cheesy,
maybe I have no idea of what I'm saying.
But that night I did it.

The point is that I feel the same way
but it doesn't hurt anymore.

I'm glad I can listen to my dear Glen Hansard again.
Crying with him is always helpful.

                        Love, don't leave me waiting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario